Volume 20, No. 1: National Edition
- David A. Anderson, The Promises of New York Times v. Sullivan
- Jonathan S. Sussman, Prayer for Relief: Considering the Limits of Religious Practices in the Military
U.S. Supreme Court Surveys: 2013-2014 Term
Volume 20, No. 2: Symposium Edition
- Carl T. Bogus, Introduction to Symposium: Should There be Some Form of Judicial or other Independent Review of NCAA Enforcement Actions?
- Alan C. Milstein, The Maurice Clarett Story: A Justice System Failure
- Donna A. Lopiano, Ph.D., Fixing Enforcement and Due Process Will Not Fix What Is Wrong with the NCAA
- Brian L. Porto, The NCAA’s Restitution Rule: Bulwark Against Cheating or Barrier to Appropriate Legal Remedies?
- Terri Peretti, What If the NCAA Was a State Actor? Here, There, and Beyond
Volume 20, No. 3: Rhode Island Edition
- Rebecca M. Murphy, Murder, Fraud, and Tortious Interference: The Interplay Between Probate Court Jurisdiction and Superior Court Jurisdiction in Rhode Island
- Colleen P. Murphy, Recognizing Restitutionary Causes of Action and Remedies Under Rhode Island Law
- Judah H. Rome, Give Up the Ghost Hunt: A Defense of Limited Scope Representation and Ghostwriting in Rhode Island
- Casey M. Charkowick, The District of Rhode Island: A Safe Harbor for Justice
- William C. Burnham, Public Pension Reform and the Contract Clause: A Constitutional Protection for Rhode Island’s Sacrificial Economic Lamb